BCA (3 YEAR COURSE)
BCA, full form Bachelor of Computer Application, is a 3-year UG course that imparts knowledge on the basics of computer application and software development.
Costs you 30,000 per year
WHY BCA COURSE?
There are plenty of reasons to study BCA. There is an utmost need of skilled professionals to serve and solve the various problems in the world of technology and IT in India. Most of the students prefer to study this course because of the following advantages:
- It opens a pool of job opportunities in various fields, especially in the IT sector.
- BCA is almost equivalent to the BTech course. The major benefit of opting for BCA is that it is a 3-year program whereas BTech is a 4-year course.
- A handful of colleges offer BCA specialization as well as in the field of Data Science, Data Analytics, and Computer Science.
- There is an opportunity for students to go for higher studies too like MCA, to add an extra edge and update their skills & experience, which leads to career development.
- Students become proficient in well-used programming languages such as JAVA, C++, Python, CSS, Linux, etc., and enhance your technical skills as well.
- A candidate with a BCA degree is in huge demand since manpower is continuing to get replaced by the systems and the need for good skillful experts and professionals is there to operate and function.
- In terms of salary, BCA graduates can earn from INR 2.4-5 LPA in the starting and after getting industry experience and become proficient in advance technical skills, the salary hike can be around 30-40% and you can earn around INR 3.5-8 LPA after 2-4 years of experience. Read BCA Jobs & Salary to know more.
BCA COURSE BENEFITS
- Unlike BTech courses, it focuses on the study of computers for three years which will help gain skills and knowledge to make a career in computer related fields.
- BCA course offers multiple job opportunities in the field of IT and computers.
- Both the public and private sector are known to recruit the graduates of BCA courses.
- BCA is mostly a software oriented course, with no or little stress in hardware. Thus it demands no physical effort, and allows you to have a stress free work environment.
BCA ADMISSION PROCESS
BCA Admission Process both merit-based and entrance-based admissions. The eligibility criteria for BCA admission is 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer application/science as an additional or core subject.
BCA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The basic BCA eligibility criteria for the BCA admission process is mentioned below:
- The student must have an aggregate of 50% or above in Class 12 in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce) with English and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Some colleges grant admission to students who have completed class 12 without Maths and English as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum age that is considered to join the BCA course is 18 years, but this is not compulsory in all colleges. There is no upper age limit for BCA Admission.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily