BSC IT (3 YEAR COURSE)
BSc IT is a 3-year program that focuses on databases, networking, and software. There are various positions you can apply for after completing BSc IT, especially the IT sector as well as public and private sector jobs. The admissions can be merit-based or entrance based depending on the university or college.
Costs you 25,000 per year
WHY BSC IT?
BSc IT is one of the most sought-after courses at the UG level. The course focuses on theoretical and practical mathematics instead of leaning towards specific technologies. You will learn about managing databases, networking, securing, storing, and processing information.
- BSc IT graduates can apply for a job in the fields of education, pharmacy, space research, biotechnology, environmental management etc
- Major corporations like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Vodafone, HCL have many positions for BSc IT graduates.
- There are IT software job vacancies in Central and State Govt Departments, UPSC, and Banks in the public sector like State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara bank, etc.
- After BSc IT, students can go for an MSc in IT or MCA which will widen the range of job opportunities. A postgraduate degree also means you can go into teaching.
WHO SHOULD DO BSC IT?
- Candidates who wish to have a career in networking, managing databases or programming.
- Tech-savvy individuals who wish to pursue a career in IT and software technologies
- Students who are interested in creative work like graphic design, web designing or application programming.
WHEN TO DO BSC IT?
Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board can apply for BSc IT.. Depending on the college or university there may be entrance tests and personal interviews.
BSC IT ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% aggregate marks can apply for BSc IT.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily