MCA (2 YEAR COURSE)
MCA full form Master of Computer Application is a postgraduate course that trains the students about the various aspects of computer programs, application software, computer architecture, operating systems and many more. The duration of the course is for a period of 2 years
MCA course can be an excellent academic choice for in the future because, the MCA graduates would be mainly hired in the IT Industry which is expected to grow by 2.3 % alone in 2021.Similarly, India remains the largest provider of IT Solution and Outsourcing, thus creating a steady flow of jobs for the MCA Graduates.
Costs you 35,000 year
WHY STUDY MCA?
MCA is a two-years PG course designed for aspirants who want to excel in the world of technology. Master of Computer Applications is thriving with endless opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- The MCA job sector is booming with 2,05,000 new job opportunities every year, and it has a steady growth of 7.7% every year.
- MCA candidates have unlimited job opportunities in a variety of industries/sectors as well as job roles.
- After completing MCA, candidates will get a quick placement with a minimum salary of a minimum INR 4 LPA.
- Promising MCA candidates can also expect to get hired by the world-best MNCs and IT companies such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc., where they can expect a minimum salary of INR 13 LPA which will grow rapidly over time.
WHO SHOULD STUDY MCA?
- The MCA program should be taken up by candidates who are interested in pursuing a career as a software developer. Most of the MCA graduates are involved in application and software development programs.
- The MCA course should be taken up by candidates who want to work in the IT industry.
- MCA programs can be pursued by working professionals in distance mode who wish to enhance their job prospects and career growth.
- MCA Programs are also taken up by candidates who wish to pursue a career as an UI Developer.
- Candidates who have completed their BCA program can take up the MCA course for better job roles
- Similarly candidates from other relevant streams who want to change their career can take up the MCA program.
WHEN TO STUDY MCA?
- Candidates can immediately start with the MCA course after completion of the BCA program. However, it is advisable to gather relevant experience after the completion of the BCA course before opting for post graduation
- The MCA syllabus is quite vast and it consists of course works that includes both theoretical and practical classes. Thus the candidates should only take up the course if they have ample time to study properly.
- The candidates should look to score well in the entrance exam because a degree from the top colleges such as NITs holds more value than the private institutions.
MCA COURSE: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Following are the Master of Computer Applications eligibility criteria to be fulfilled:
- Graduation in computer applications, computer science, or related field with a minimum of 50% marks obtained at the UG level.
- Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class 12 is compulsory.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily