MBA in HR: Course Details
|MBA in HR Full Form
||Master of Business Administration in Human Resource
|MBA in HR Course Level
|MBA in HR Duration
|MBA in HR Examination Type
|MBA in HR Eligibility
||Minimum 50% – 60% in Bachelors
|MBA in HR Admission Process
|MBA in HR Fees
||INR 3 Lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum
|MBA in HR Subjects
||Quantitative Techniques for Management, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics, Human Resource Management
|MBA in HR Average Salary
||INR 4Lakhs – 10 Lakhs per annum
|MBA in HR Top Recruiters
||HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, Genpact, JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Barclays etc.
|MBA in HR Scope
||MBA HR Abroad, Ph.D in HR, Professional Diploma Courses like CFA, PMP CRMA etc.
What is MBA in HR (Human Resource)?
Master of Business Administration or MBA in Human Resource Management is a 2-year post graduate program and is open to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in any stream. MBA in HR is perfect for individuals with good communication skills and an ability to envision a larger picture for an organization. At present, skilled HR Professionals are required in all public and private sector organizations.
Why Study MBA in HR?
- Instead of going for any Masters degree, an MBA degree will provide you with prestige in the industry.
- Human Resource Management is a very stable industry since almost all large firms need to hire Hr Managers in order to look after their employees.
- MBA in HR provides an opportunity to get better pay. People get a hike of around 50% after completing MBA in Human Resource Management.
- Leadership roles are common after an individual completes an MBA in HR. They get to control and manage the workforce according to the needs of the organisation.
- There are various scopes after MBA in HR since students have the option of doing various courses after MBA in HR. These courses like Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program, SAP HR Certification etc.
Who Should Study?
- Students who are interested in management of personnel can do MBA in Hr.
- MBA in Hr promises a high MBA salary for individuals who have the required MBA skills. Individuals who want to manage personnel should have a try in MBA in Human Resource Management
- Students who are passionate and ethical to their work and want to keep the employee morale high can do this course.
- MBA in Human Resource Management provides an opportunity for the students who are not content studying their present subjects.
- Almost any student or working professional can do an MBA Hr in part-time and MBA online mode. This makes it students or professionals with less time and money to avail the course.
- Professionals with hefty work experience have the opportunity to move up the ladder since MBA in HR Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of age.
When to Study MBA in HR?
MBA in Human Resource Management is like an investment and like all investments the timing needs to be good in order to enjoy the returns. The perfect time of doing an MBA depends on the individual.
- Doing an MBA in Hr just after graduation with no work experience may lead to less returns. To hold a high position in Hr, the student must have 3-4 years of work experience to get proper returns on doing MBA in Hr.
- MBA in Hr is pretty expensive due to its high demand. Students must be prepared to invest that kind of money before jumping in. Lack of money during the end year may lead to semester loss.
Thus it all depends on the reason. If the student has a good reason for doing an MBA degree then all the time is a good time for doing an MBA degree. Students must evaluate what MBA will add in the life of the student. MBA is something which helps in our personality development by bringing new perspectives to our mind.
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
to leave a review