MBA Marketing provides students with the knowledge and technique of creating a narrative around any particular product and service with the help of analytics, storytelling, communications, customer behaviour and management skills. MBA Marketing has found new life with the Growth of Digital Marketing in India.
With the change in time and with more and more digitalisation, companies have to become more efficient in reaching out global audience. Since 2015, Digital marketing has taken the front-seat compared to traditional marketing techniques. MBA Marketing refers to a Master of Business Administration with a focus on Marketing aspect.
- MBA marketing is one of the top specializations of MBA that focuses on topics such as market research, advertising, branding, and international markets.
- Apart from core MBA marketing subjects, the course also teaches you how to present your market strategies to the customers, and how to network effectively.
- The related courses along with MBA marketing include Marketing Management, Sales, Operations Management, Consumer Strategy, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- The course will help you to gain knowledge and insights about the marketing strategies of top companies globally, which will help you to work effectively in top management companies.
- Pursuing MBA in Marketing not only confirms a high salary but also assures a higher and better growth in career.
- This program takes 2 years to be completed and it comprises of various subjects such as marketing management, finance, business studies and accounting.