BBA (3 YEAR COURSE)
BBA Course is a 3 year undergraduate business management course that imparts managerial and entrepreneurial skills to students through BBA Subjects like General Management, Managerial Economics. BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
Costs you 25,000 per year
WHAT IS BBA?
BBA course deals with management and administration of business by imparting managerial and entrepreneurial skills to management aspirants from any stream like Science, commerce or arts. BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
The BBA subjects deal with topics like General Management, Managerial Economics, Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Cost Accounting, Business Law, Marketing, etc.
WHY STUDY BBA AFTER 12TH?
- Students have the opportunity to study management earlier in their careers. This helps them to study about management for a longer time or get employed in the management field right after completing graduation.
- Students get easily employed after completing BBA Course. This helps them to attain a better work experience.
- Many students who cannot afford to get a MBA Degree may opt for a BBA course right after class 12. This will help the student to save money and get a cheaper version of MBA.
- Students who are serious about management and don’t worry about the high fees of MBA can also do Bachelor of Business Administration. This will help in their MBA Course.
- Since most BBA and MBA Colleges are the same, students get more time to build a stronger connection with peers and alumnus.
WHO SHOULD PURSUE BBA?
Like all courses, BBA course requires certain skills to pursue. Some of the BBA skills required are mentioned below.
- BBA degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for the Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Passionate and Ethical individuals who are true to themselves can do this course and try their hand in business.
- The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BBA skill is good for those who are thinking of entering the market sector.
Students who want to work in business administration and see themselves do an MBA Course over the course of time should definitely do this course.
WHEN TO PURSUE BBA?
- BBA, as any other courses, should be chosen carefully by the candidates to achieve the desired result.
- Bachelor of Business Administration would be the stepping stone for candidates who want to pursue management Courses and excel in the Management field.
- Bachelor of Business Administration will impart the basic knowledge of the MBA course curricular, thus making it a perfect choice for MBA aspirants.
- Over the years, the demand for Bachelor of Business Administration candidates has gone up in both government and private job sectors.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their class 12th examinations from any stream and a recognized board in order to be eligible for BBA course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have at least scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 12th. Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be aged between 17 to 22 years for general category, and 17 to 24 years for reserved categories.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily