B.COM ( 3 YEAR COURSE)
WHAT IS BCOM COURSE ABOUT?
BCom is a 3-year UG program that focuses on subjects related to commerce and finance. BCom full-form is Bachelor of Commerce.
The BCom course is imparted in three categories, that are, BCom-General, BCom Honours, and BCom LLB. Both BCom General and BCom honours can be pursued from regular as well as BCom distance colleges.
Costs you 15,000 per year
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY BCOM?
- BCom degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for the BCom course.
- Passionate and Ethical individuals who are true to themselves can do this course and try their hand in business.
- The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BCom skill is good for those who are thinking of entering the market sector.
WHO SHOULD STUDY BCOM?
- BCom, as any other courses, should be chosen carefully by the candidates to achieve the desired result.
- BCom would be the stepping stone for candidates who want to pursue and excel in the Management field.
- BCom will impart the basic knowledge of the MCom course curricular, thus making it a perfect choice for MCom aspirants.
- Over the years, the demand for BCom candidates has gone up in both government and private job sectors.
ONLINE BCOM COURSE DETAILS
BCom Online is also a 3 year course which helps students to further their knowledge about Business Communication, Financial and Corporate Accounting, Business Law and Accounting.
- BCom online is an ideal course for candidates who are unable to pursue a regular BCom course or can’t afford the regular BCom fees.
WHAT IS THE BCOM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
As different colleges have different criteria, some of the common eligibility criteria for BCom admissions 2021 is mentioned below.
- Candidates must have completed an intermediate level of education or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The minimum percentage for BCom admission varies from college to college. Delhi University releases a cutoff for BCom admission in DU which can be as high as 99 percent, whereas, for some colleges, it can be a minimum of 45 percent.
- No specific stream is required for BCom admission but, a candidate can get preference over candidates from other streams if he/she/zee has completed 10+2 with Commerce.
- Some colleges conduct entrance examinations for admissions in BCom. Candidates qualifying in BCom entrance exams are given admission based on marks secured in these examinations.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily