MSC IT (2 YEAR COURSE)
Master of Science or MSc in information technology IT is a 2 years long post-graduate level master degree program. It aims to provide theoretical as well as practical knowledge on topics like software development, data mining, computer systems, analytics etc.
Costs you 25,000 per year
WHY PURSUE AN MSC IT?
There are many benefits of pursuing MSc IT, some of them are mentioned below.
- Great Job opportunities- There are numerous jobs in the IT sector as it is one of the fastest-growing industries. After MSc IT, one can work in different roles like Software Developer, IT analyst, Maintenance Engineer, Application programmer, etc in top MNCs.
- Demand for the course is expected to increase in the future – The IT sector is expected to grow at a rate of 15% to 20% in the coming years. Hence, the industry-related skills will be handy in future too.
- Opportunities of working in different fields: After completing this course, the candidates can not only get employed in the IT sector, but they can find very good jobs in finance, banking, data analytics, and teaching sectors as well.
- Bright future scope – After this course, one can not only switch to many other sectors but also study further and do a PhD. Students can also opt to work as a researcher once the course is completed.
- Higher Salary- Due to various options and various roles of choice, one can get a decent salary after the completion of the course. The median MSc IT salary lies around 3 LPA but it can go as high as 15 LPA.
- Entrepreneurship- Many students opt to be an entrepreneur after completing the course, thus exploring the field of Management and Administration.
- Renowned Recruiters- Students with this degree get the opportunity to work for top IT firms like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Accenture etc.
MSc IT Eligibility
To apply for the MSc Information Technology course, the candidate should fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria, as mentioned below.
- Candidates should have passed graduation from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
- Some of the examples for relevant disciplines are BSc in IT/ CS, BCA, BE/ BTech in IT or CS, BCom with IT as a subject.
- Though the minimum marks requirement criteria varies from university to university, most of the top universities demand for minimum 50% marks in graduation.
Other eligibility criteria like the minimum age, etc. can vary depending on the institution. The candidate must confirm the eligibility criteria from the official website of the institute.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily