MBA Finance Course is a 2 year postgraduate program pursued by students aspiring to build a career in financial management. Currently, MBA Finance Admissions are ongoing in top MBA Colleges in India. Admission to the MBA Finance course is based on national or state level entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP and alike.
What is MBA Finance Course?
MBA Finance is a 2-year professional management degree. It is a specialization of the regular MBA Course. The MBA Finance degree teaches students about the financial world, market trends, economic trends, etc. After successful completion of the MBA Finance course, candidates can work as Investment Bankers, Financial Analysts, Account Manager, Bank Manager, Research Analyst, and many more. The average salary of an MBA Finance graduate ranges between INR 5-8 LPA.
All About MBA Finance Course
MBA Finance course helps you to understand the financial management aspects of a company and makes you industry-ready.
- While pursuing the course, you will come across subjects such as account management, finance, financial accounting, organizational behavior, mergers, financial acquisitions and alike.
- The blend of management and finance subjects will help you grasp the concepts of analyzing financial reports, mergers, economic trends, stock market study, etc.
- The course helps you to gain an understanding of the investment portfolio, the balance between risk and return, increasing stock profits, and much more.
- The duration of the course is 2 years and it is divided into 4 semesters.
- Candidates can build a career in Finance after successful completion of MBA Finance. Candidates can pursue a career as a Financial Analyst, Risk Manager etc and can earn a salary of INR 5-11 LPA.
Why MBA Finance Course?
MBA Finance is beneficial for students looking to excel in the field of finance and are aspiring for a career boost. As per the expert reports, the banking and finance sector is set to create job opportunities for 8.4 million people in the coming 6-8 years. Among all other MBA courses, MBA Finance Course offers the best job opportunities with great salaries
- According to RealBusiness, MBA Finance Course offers some great job roles in the finance sector such as IB Asset Management, Quantitative Research, IB Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Finance Analyst.
- Students who have pursued MBA Finance Course from IIM Ahmedabad have been placed with basic pay of INR 20,000 – 35,000 per month, with variables it sums up to INR 40,000 – 70,000 per month.
- Some of the best companies offer jobs to MBA Finance candidates such as Credit Suisse India, Credit Suisse Singapore, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, HUL, Amazon, American Express, P&G and many more.
- Each of the above-mentioned organizations hires at least 5-8 MBA Finance candidates every year and offer them some exciting packages such INR 35,000 + variables 100% or INR 50,000 + variable 100%
- The most valuable outcome of this course is that there is no looking back, once a candidate starts earning INR 40,000 as a fresher, the appraisal would always be higher.