MBA (2 YEAR COURSE)
MBA is a 2 year professional degree course that provides students with a wide range to choose their field of career. MBA Admission 2021 is based on MBA Entrance Exams followed by a GD/PI round. Students must have more than 50% in their undergraduate degree from any stream in order to apply for an MBA course. The average fee for the MBA course ranges from INR 2 to 20 LPA depending upon the college a candidate has chosen.
Costs you 30,000 per year
WHY STUDY MBA?
A common question that often arises amongst candidates is “Why MBA?”. Well, MBA can be done after 12th which is in high demand because of the benefits it tags along. Apart from high packages and chances to work with top recruiters like Amazon, Apple, Bain & Company, Deloitte, Accenture, etc, there are various other perks of a Master of Business Administration as well.
- Develop Management Skills: The MBA Syllabus is the same for almost all B-Schools and it focuses on improving leadership and people management skills; developing, advertising, and selling products and services; create connections or partnerships; manage difficult situations; keeping the company’s finances healthy; gather and create reports based on industry data; hire top talent and improve employee retention but also take tough action when required.
- Choose from a variety of MBA Specializations: The top MBA specializations in demand in 2021 are MBA in Business Analytics and MBA in Big Data. The field of business analytics is expected to grow by 19% in the next 5-6 years. MBA in HR and Accountancy is considered the best to get Government Jobs After MBA.
- Students may also study MBA dual specialization which helps to increase management capabilities and job-market versatility.
- Network Building: MBA students have the opportunity to dive into the huge sea of alumni networks present in their respective colleges. The connections will help students get their dream companies and deepen their understanding of the slightest changes in the business environment and discover new ways to adapt fast.
- Accelerate Career Prospects: Consumer marketing, Finance, and Banking now require an MBA degree for promotion to more senior positions, after situations of economic breakdown, as per Princeton Review.
- High Salary: Bloomberg Businessweek Survey predicted that professionals who left their basic jobs for MBA, got a salary raise by 80% with MBA degree.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: With proper market knowledge and ideas along with an MBA degree, students can start their own business. No other course helps students start their own business.
WHO SHOULD DO AN MBA?
- Students who want to have a career in management can try their chances in MBA Courses.
- For those with the necessary MBA skills, this course promises a high MBA income. Master of Business Administration is a good option for people with strong leadership skills.
- Students who have their future planned should definitely do Master of Business Administration.
- Individuals that are passionate, ethical, and loyal to themselves can pursue an MBA and try their hand at business.
- Because students from all courses are accepted into the Master of Business Administration programme, students have a tremendous opportunity to change their careers into something that interests them.
- Many students pursue a Master of Business Administration in order to change industries or rise to managerial or administrative positions. You shouldn’t do both at the same time since you can end up spreading yourself too thin, especially if you don’t have any work experience in the new role to back it up. An MBA can be completed part-time or online by almost any student or working professional. This makes it students or professionals with less time and money to avail the course.
- Professionals with a few years of work experience have the opportunity to move up the ladder since MBA Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of age.
WHEN TO DO AN MBA?
Doing an MBA just after graduation and with little work experience will never demonstrate the true value of an MBA. A few years of professional experience before to enrolling in the MBA programme will assist you in obtaining the desired pay after graduation.
- According to a TOI report on the IIM Ahmedabad class of 2020-22, 90 percent of students who selected to pursue MBA from IIM Ahmedabad were between the ages of 21 and 25. 3% of students were in the 20-year-old age bracket.
- Candidates having a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience are preferred by top MBA colleges..
- The Master of Business Administration is in high demand due to its substantial financial rewards. As a result, the Master’s degree has become very expensive. Students must be financially prepared. Many students are unable to afford an MBA and drop out in the middle.
Students must consider how a Master of Business Administration degree can help them advance in their careers. MBA aids in the development of our personalities by providing us with new insights.
MBA Eligibility criteria might vary from college to college, but the overall gist is the same.
- You need to have completed your graduation or must be in the final year of graduation provided that they submit a provisional certificate from the college.
- Your graduation score should be at least 50%. Premier institutes like IIMs and IITs ask for a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students of reserved categories like OBC, SC and ST get 5% relaxation in the percentage asked in some MBA colleges.
Readtoready.com offers easy admission process on merit bases and allows the child to get admitted to his or her dream course easily